Murano provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. Please refer to specific products for the warranty timelines, as warranty periods differ according to brands & models.
1. What isn't covered by the warranty?
Purchases from unauthorized resellers
Improperly operated devices
Lost or stolen products
Purchases made over warranty period for Murano’s Distribiuted brand products
Non quality-related issues
2. When does the warranty begin?
It begins the day you place your order or date of purchase.
3. How do I claim the warranty?
Before submitting a warranty claim, please refer to the specific FAQs for your product and attempt all troubleshooting suggestions.
If you believe the item is defective and under warranty, please submit a Return or Exchange request on the product's support page, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Customer Service: +65 8700 6932
4. What is a valid proof of purchase?
official online store order receipt or e-receipt from Authorised online Retailers.
A dated sales receipt from an authorized Murano’s Reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
5. What if I don't have any proof of purchase?
If you made your purchase through an authorized Murano’s Reseller, you may contact the Reseller to see if they can provide a copy of your receipt.
6. Will the warranty be renewed if my product is replaced?
The warranty continues from the date of your original purchase. It won't be renewed after a replacement has been provided.
7. Who are authorized Murano’s Retailers and Resellers?
Our Authorized Resellers: https://www.murano.com.sg/dealers-resellers-page
8. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com